Last Revised: October 5, 2023
Our Code of Ethics serves as a guide to making decisions that align with our core values and principles at Inversal Inc. Every employee, partner, and stakeholder associated with Inversal Inc. is expected to uphold these standards, promoting a culture of integrity, trust, and respect.
2. Core Values
- Integrity: Conduct business with the utmost honesty and transparency.
- Respect: Value the opinions, rights, and dignity of all individuals.
- Accountability: Take responsibility for our actions and commitments.
- Innovation: Pursue continuous improvement and embrace new ideas.
- Collaboration: Foster a collaborative environment that values teamwork and collective effort.
3. Professional Conduct
- Confidentiality: Protect and respect all confidential information.
- Honesty: Provide accurate information in all dealings and avoid misrepresentation.
- Compliance: Adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Fair Dealing: Treat clients, competitors, and colleagues fairly and avoid practices that could harm someone else or give an unfair advantage.
4. Respect in the Workplace
- Equality: Promote equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Harassment-Free: Ensure the workplace is free from harassment, bullying, and discrimination.
- Feedback: Foster an environment where employees can voice concerns without fear of retaliation.
5. Conflicts of Interest
Employees should avoid any conflict of interest that could compromise the integrity of the company. If such a conflict arises, it should be reported to a supervisor or appropriate authority immediately.
6. Protecting Company Assets
- Use company assets responsibly and for legitimate business purposes.
- Safeguard company assets against theft, damage, and misuse.
7. Social Responsibility
- Community: Engage in activities that positively impact the community.
- Sustainability: Commit to environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
- Human Rights: Ensure that all operations respect human rights and do not engage or support any form of exploitation.
8. Reporting and Accountability
Employees are encouraged to report any unethical behavior or violation of this Code of Ethics. Such reports will be treated confidentially and will be investigated promptly. Retaliation against individuals for reporting ethical concerns will not be tolerated.
At Inversal Inc., our reputation is built on the collective integrity of our team. Adherence to this Code of Ethics ensures that we maintain the trust of our stakeholders and uphold the values that define us.
Note: Employees may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination, for violations of this Code of Ethics.